Stevenson College Edinburgh
The College offers a broad range of internationally recognised qualifications including university foundation programmes, HNC/D and English language courses. Our international students choose SCE to prepare them for further study at university or for the world of work. All our international courses offer clear progression routes to UK universities where you can complete a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Smaller class sizes, more individual support
- Cost-effective route to a UK university degre
- Preparation for the transition to university
- Chance to improve your English language ability
- Help in choosing the right university to progress to
- Our Creative Arts foundation courses also require an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent, as well as a portfolio of work which can be submitted electronically. All courses are designed for entry onto HNC/D programmes or first year entry to University.
- Scotland, an historic nation famous for its warm welcome and long tradition of learning and innovation, has everything to offer international students: world-class universities, stunning scenery, cosmopolitan cities and a safe, friendly environment.
- On the northern point of the UK, Scotland is home to just 5 million people but is very well connected to the rest of the UK by road, rail and air. Scotland is only 4.5 hours by train or a 1-hour flight from London. There are many international air routes direct to Scotland – including from Dubai, New York, Paris and Amsterdam.
- Edinburgh is Scotland's capital, its second largest city, and home to four universities and three colleges, including SCE.