Our goal is to inspire all our students to develop both creative and analytical skills, which are essential to successful learning, while supporting them as they accept responsibility for who they are and what kind of people they want to become.
- Location: Groton, Massachusetts (35 miles northwest of Boston)
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 5:1
- Class Size: 8-16 Students
- School facility: 100 Acres, 10 Dormitories, 30 Classrooms, 6 Science Labs
- Sony Language Laboratory,Writing / Language Computer Labs , Computer Classrooms and Resource Rooms, Fully Networked Campus with Wireless High-Speed Internet, Online Wireless Conferencing in Dorm Rooms, Over 200 PC's and MacIntosh Computers