意大利: 意大利設計名校 - Istituto Superiore di Design
The Istituto Superiore di Design (ISD) is the first Institute in Southern Italy that operates in the field of professional academic training for fashion, graphic and design.
The ISD, with its Department of Fashion and Textile Design, in view of adapting its teaching offer to the Market, offers to young students a wide range of courses to train professionals able to fit in different sectors of the fashion industry:
- from training aspects and organization of creative and production processes
- to the promotion of Fashion (retail design).
- For each of these professional figures, ISD sets specific curricula, designed and adapted to the changing dynamics and trends of the Market, namely, the new language of business communication and consumer involvement.
美國:El Camino Community College
The Fashion department of El Camino College, an integral program in the Division of Industry and Technology. Our primary goal is student success. We strive to achieve the following objectives: (詳情)
- To exceed the educational needs of students entering the Fashion department for a "first look around" or as declared Fashion majors.
- To provide support through campus counseling and networking with industry professionals.
- To encourage teamwork and student awareness of the changing and fast-paced Fashion Industry through the campus club, "Tailor Made."
- To graduate students ready for entry-level positions within the Fashion industry job market.
美國: Santa Monica College
The Associate degree in Fashion Design & Merchandising involves satisfactory completion of a minimum of 60 semester units
with a C average or higher including at least 40 semester units in the Fashion Design area of emphasis (articulated below),
fulfillment of the Global Citizenship requirement, and fulfillment of all Santa Monica College general education requirements,
CSU GE or IGETC. (詳情)
美國: Seattle Central Community College
The Apparel Design Program at Seattle Central Community College is highly reputed as the most technically oriented program in the region and as a center of innovative and creative learning for men and women interested in acquiring practical knowledge and skills for entry level employment in the apparel design field.
The curriculum is a full-time six quarter program offering an associate of applied science degree. The technical focus of the curriculum is enhanced by a strong creative design component and emphasis on computer applications.
- ready-to-wear and custom construction;
- production patternmaking;
- computer applications,
- design, color and textiles,
- fashion history,
- business practices,
- portfolio and resume development.
Practical work experience is integrated through the completion of a supervised internship in the industry.